Geranium Farm Home     Who's Who on the Farm     The Almost Daily eMo     Subscriptions     Coming Events     Links
Hodgepodge     More or Less Church     Ways of the World     Father Matthew     A Few Good Writers     Bookstore
Light a Prayer Candle     Message Board     Donations     Gifts For Life     Pennies From Heaven     Live Chat

Hodgepodge from The Geranium Farm

Debbie Sharp Loeb, teacher by training but full-time mom to a disabled son, craftsperson, bead artist, great cook, creative homemaker & terrific spotter of cool new products for everything under the sun, presents Hodgepodge: recipes, household hints, stories about children, friends & relatives, cool stuff, music, & much more.
Email: debbie@geraniumfarm.org

Subscribe for HP via email

Search Hodgepodge...
Loading

Monday, October 08, 2012

Some Stuff I'm Liken'

 
bai drinks - Now I'm not saying anything about the claims it makes. I just love the taste of the Panama Peach. It's 5 calories and has a bit of caffeine, as much as a cup of tea. I don't drink much of it, only about a 1/3 of a bottle a day. Check out the website to see what it's made of, all the flavors, and if it's available in your area. www.drinkbai.com
 
Kraft Creamy Balsamic Dressing & Marinade - I've only used it on salad so far. I'll have to try marinading some chicken in it.

think Thin - Caramel Chocolate Dipped Mixed Nuts (10 grams protein) - This one is my favorite. Like chocolate & nuts?  Nuff said! (Better than any candy bar.) I get these at my local Wegman's. Prices vary so shop around. I can buy a box of them there for $12.99.  I also like the Brownie Crunch Bar (20grams protein). Grab one of these proteins instead of high carbs!  Check out all their products at the website:  http://thinkproducts.com/products/

Important Notice:
There has been a product recall on certain Think Thin Products one of which were the Caramel Chocolate Dipped Mixed Nuts Bars that I said I liked & several others with PEANUTS. Check the website link for all information. I just got this information today (10/16/12) from Wegman's where I had purchased them.    http://thinkproducts.com/peanutrecall/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Copyright © 2003-Present Geranium Farm - All rights reserved.
Reproduction of any materials on this web site for any purpose
other than personal use without written consent is prohibited.