Monday, October 28, 2013
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Homemade Spool/Bobbin Holder
Friday, October 18, 2013
Which Side of Your Brain is More Dominant?
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
10 Life Lessons You Should Unlearn
In the past 10 years, I've realized that our culture is rife with ideas that actually inhibit joy. Here are some of the things I'm most grateful to have unlearned:
1. Problems are bad.
2. It's important to stay happy.
3. I'm irreparably damaged by my past.
4. Working hard leads to success.
5. Success is the opposite of failure.
6. It matters what people think of me.
7. We should think rationally about our decisions.
8. The pretty girls get all the good stuff.
9. If all my wishes came true right now, life would be perfect.
10. Loss is terrible.
Read in depth here:
Monday, October 14, 2013
How Well Do You See Color?
Go to the link to see how you score: http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?pageid=77&lang=en
Tuesday, October 08, 2013
What Would You Really Like to Do If Money Was No Object?
Monday, October 07, 2013
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer -
American Cancer Society recommendations for early breast cancer detection in women without breast symptoms -
Confusing Breast Cancer Myths, Explained! -
7 Incredible Breast Cancer Breakthroughs -
Learn More About Breast Cancer -