Geranium Farm Home     Who's Who on the Farm     The Almost Daily eMo     Subscriptions     Coming Events     Links
Hodgepodge     More or Less Church     Ways of the World     Father Matthew     A Few Good Writers     Bookstore
Light a Prayer Candle     Message Board     Donations     Gifts For Life     Pennies From Heaven     Live Chat

Hodgepodge from The Geranium Farm

Debbie Sharp Loeb, teacher by training but full-time mom to a disabled son, craftsperson, bead artist, great cook, creative homemaker & terrific spotter of cool new products for everything under the sun, presents Hodgepodge: recipes, household hints, stories about children, friends & relatives, cool stuff, music, & much more.
Email: debbie@geraniumfarm.org

Subscribe for HP via email

Search Hodgepodge...
Loading

Friday, April 01, 2005

What to Expect Here

When Barbara sent out the first email saying she had been thinking about some people she wanted to join her website it wasn't until I scrolled down a bit and realized she meant me. Duh! You see over time I had sent her recipe here, a quip there, thoughts about things I felt strongly about, or a story about a friend or family member. I sent music I thought she'd like, shared information about something new I tried, and when her story popped up about the "Princess Chains" which I had already been making and giving to friends, I knew I had to send one of those along as well.
So......when Barbara asked me to write this column I said then what you want from me is a "Hodgepodge" of stuff and the name stuck. It was a perfect fit for what this will be!
I hope you enjoy this journey with me and maybe you'll have something to share and pass on as well. Debbie

Copyright © 2005 Deborah Sharp Loeb

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea! When are the recipes being posted?

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea. Which article was about the princess chains? I must have missed that one. Thanks!

8:57 AM  
Blogger DSL said...

To see "A Princess at Last" go to the last page of the GF bookstore where the chains are sold. There you can click on the link for the story.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Copyright © 2003-Present Geranium Farm - All rights reserved.
Reproduction of any materials on this web site for any purpose
other than personal use without written consent is prohibited.