Geranium Farm Home     Who's Who on the Farm     The Almost Daily eMo     Subscriptions     Coming Events     Links
Hodgepodge     More or Less Church     Ways of the World     Father Matthew     A Few Good Writers     Bookstore
Light a Prayer Candle     Message Board     Donations     Gifts For Life     Pennies From Heaven     Live Chat

Hodgepodge from The Geranium Farm

Debbie Sharp Loeb, teacher by training but full-time mom to a disabled son, craftsperson, bead artist, great cook, creative homemaker & terrific spotter of cool new products for everything under the sun, presents Hodgepodge: recipes, household hints, stories about children, friends & relatives, cool stuff, music, & much more.
Email: debbie@geraniumfarm.org

Subscribe for HP via email

Search Hodgepodge...
Loading

Monday, January 24, 2011

20 Questions That Could Change Your Life

Finding the answers starts with posing the right questions—and Martha Beck has 20 to get you started. From O, The Oprah Magazine, January 18, 2011
"The 20 questions that follow are based on "crowdsourcing," meaning I asked a whole mess of actual, free-range women what they thought every woman should ask herself. Asking them today could redirect your life. Answering them every day will transform it."
Here are the questions but go to the link to read about them in full:
http://www.oprah.com/spirit/Martha-Becks-20-Questions-That-Could-Change-Your-Life_1/4

1. What questions should I be asking myself?
2. Is this what I want to be doing?
3. Why worry?
4. Why do I like {__________} more than I like {______}? (You fill in the blanks.)
5. How do I want the world to be different because I lived in it?
6. How do I want to be different because I lived in this world?
7. Are {__________} better people?
8. What is my body telling me?
9. How much junk could a chic chick chuck if a chic chick could chuck junk?
10. What's so funny?
11. Where am I wrong?
12. What potential memories am I bartering, and is the profit worth the price?
13. Am I the only one struggling not to {_________} during {__________}?
14. What do I love to practice?
15. Where could I work less and achieve more?
16. How can I keep myself absolutely safe?
17. Where should I break the rules?
18. So say I lived in that fabulous house in ________, with _______, a ________, ________, and ____________. . . then what?
19. Are my thoughts hurting or healing?
20. Really truly: Is this what I want to be doing?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Copyright © 2003-Present Geranium Farm - All rights reserved.
Reproduction of any materials on this web site for any purpose
other than personal use without written consent is prohibited.