Geranium Farm Home     Who's Who on the Farm     The Almost Daily eMo     Subscriptions     Coming Events     Links
Hodgepodge     More or Less Church     Ways of the World     Father Matthew     A Few Good Writers     Bookstore
Light a Prayer Candle     Message Board     Donations     Gifts For Life     Pennies From Heaven     Live Chat

Hodgepodge from The Geranium Farm

Debbie Sharp Loeb, teacher by training but full-time mom to a disabled son, craftsperson, bead artist, great cook, creative homemaker & terrific spotter of cool new products for everything under the sun, presents Hodgepodge: recipes, household hints, stories about children, friends & relatives, cool stuff, music, & much more.
Email: debbie@geraniumfarm.org

Subscribe for HP via email

Search Hodgepodge...
Loading

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Get Organized Using Everyday Items

"Repurpose 21 familiar items to help you streamline your life."
Here are some fun ways to reuse some everyday items you have around the house to make things a little easier.
http://www.realsimple.com/home-organizing/organizing/get-organized-everyday-items-10000001106576/index.html
Think of some others? Post them in the comments area.

-The coat rack is a great idea for hanging jewelry but I have lots of necklaces. I attached a necktie hanger to the back wall of my closet and it has more than enough hangers. I also attached one of those expandable wooden racks for hanging coffee mugs next to it. I drape my scarves over the pegs. They're separated and easily seen when I need to match one to what I'm wearing. - Terry
-My old favorite, the shoe box: drawer separator, document holder, CD storage... The original 'aha', I think. Adelaide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Copyright © 2003-Present Geranium Farm - All rights reserved.
Reproduction of any materials on this web site for any purpose
other than personal use without written consent is prohibited.