Geranium Farm Home     Who's Who on the Farm     The Almost Daily eMo     Subscriptions     Coming Events     Links
Hodgepodge     More or Less Church     Ways of the World     Father Matthew     A Few Good Writers     Bookstore
Light a Prayer Candle     Message Board     Donations     Gifts For Life     Pennies From Heaven     Live Chat

Hodgepodge from The Geranium Farm

Debbie Sharp Loeb, teacher by training but full-time mom to a disabled son, craftsperson, bead artist, great cook, creative homemaker & terrific spotter of cool new products for everything under the sun, presents Hodgepodge: recipes, household hints, stories about children, friends & relatives, cool stuff, music, & much more.
Email: debbie@geraniumfarm.org

Subscribe for HP via email

Search Hodgepodge...
Loading

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So What's Your Story?

I had been exchanging some emails with Geranium Farm reader, Linda, and then the other day she sends me the folllowing:

"The things I have learned from all of you at the Geranium Farm! I would never have known of it had I not landed in Carrollton,GA after Hurricane Katrina and Rev. Hazel Glover of St. Margaret's Episcopal Church (Hazel saved my soul and sanity) wrote /quoted something Barbara wrote about The Devil Quotes Scripture*. I read it and I was hooked! I love to browse around the Farm and I get the emails from you, Barbara and DJ. - Linda"

* http://www.stmargaretsga.org/March1.pdf

I thought it was an interesting story of how she "happened upon" the Farm and I was wondering if others of you out there might have an interesting story of how you came to know of the Geranium Farm . Have one? Send it along and I'll post it.
(Put "My Story" in the subject line.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Copyright © 2003-Present Geranium Farm - All rights reserved.
Reproduction of any materials on this web site for any purpose
other than personal use without written consent is prohibited.