Geranium Farm Home     Who's Who on the Farm     The Almost Daily eMo     Subscriptions     Coming Events     Links
Hodgepodge     More or Less Church     Ways of the World     Father Matthew     A Few Good Writers     Bookstore
Light a Prayer Candle     Message Board     Donations     Gifts For Life     Pennies From Heaven     Live Chat

Hodgepodge from The Geranium Farm

Debbie Sharp Loeb, teacher by training but full-time mom to a disabled son, craftsperson, bead artist, great cook, creative homemaker & terrific spotter of cool new products for everything under the sun, presents Hodgepodge: recipes, household hints, stories about children, friends & relatives, cool stuff, music, & much more.
Email: debbie@geraniumfarm.org

Subscribe for HP via email

Search Hodgepodge...
Loading

Saturday, April 01, 2006

No April Fool's



Today completes the first year of Hodgepodge. I think Barbara would agree that the following quotation is a good discription of me and that's why Hodgepodge is a "perfect fit"!

"Nothing will ever please me, no matter how excellent or beneficial if I must retain the knowledge of it to myself. No good thing is pleasant to possess without friends to share it." - Seneca

That quote pretty well encapsulates my philosophy of what Hodgepodge is all about. Sharing. I can't believe a year has already passed. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to keep it going but you, my faithful readers, have been a great support. I couldn't do it without you! Please keep "passing-along" all those things that you want to share too.

Hugs to you all,
Debbie

4 Comments:

Blogger Naomi said...

Happy Birthday Hodgepodge and thank you Debbie for sharing with us. Your posts brighten my day.
Naomi

1:06 PM  
Blogger DSL said...

....and thanks to you too.
Debbie

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debbie - it's been a wonderful year! A year to watch you blossum and grow and at the same time touching so many lives in such a wonderful way. I continue to learn so much from you and your 'pass alongs'! Thank you!!

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Debbie, for a great year and lots of great ideas!
Dottie

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Copyright © 2003-Present Geranium Farm - All rights reserved.
Reproduction of any materials on this web site for any purpose
other than personal use without written consent is prohibited.