Geranium Farm Home     Who's Who on the Farm     The Almost Daily eMo     Subscriptions     Coming Events     Links
Hodgepodge     More or Less Church     Ways of the World     Father Matthew     A Few Good Writers     Bookstore
Light a Prayer Candle     Message Board     Donations     Gifts For Life     Pennies From Heaven     Live Chat

Hodgepodge from The Geranium Farm

Debbie Sharp Loeb, teacher by training but full-time mom to a disabled son, craftsperson, bead artist, great cook, creative homemaker & terrific spotter of cool new products for everything under the sun, presents Hodgepodge: recipes, household hints, stories about children, friends & relatives, cool stuff, music, & much more.
Email: debbie@geraniumfarm.org

Subscribe for HP via email

Search Hodgepodge...
Loading

Friday, July 29, 2005

Clay Aiken Concert

My brother and I took David to see Clay Aiken in his "Jukebox Tour" concert. It was really good with him doing songs from each decade. I was able to get David all the way up near the front of the stage so he had a good view. The whole night he clutched a little autograph book that was put together at camp with Clay's picture on the front of it. I wasn't able to get it through to get it signed for him. He made it through the whole concert and the fireworks before he had a seizure. Sometime after that we lost the book but I bought him a program. A nice fan gave him a pin she had made and he was pleased with that and I pinned it right onto his shirt. I had a problem with my camera and wasn't able to take any pictures. I gave out my info to some fans around me and hopefully someone will get a few pictures to me and I'll make David a little album. I'll post a picture or two back here if something comes my way. (Thank you Linda H. for sending on the picture of Clay!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Copyright © 2003-Present Geranium Farm - All rights reserved.
Reproduction of any materials on this web site for any purpose
other than personal use without written consent is prohibited.