Geranium Farm Home     Who's Who on the Farm     The Almost Daily eMo     Subscriptions     Coming Events     Links
Hodgepodge     More or Less Church     Ways of the World     Father Matthew     A Few Good Writers     Bookstore
Light a Prayer Candle     Message Board     Donations     Gifts For Life     Pennies From Heaven     Live Chat

Hodgepodge from The Geranium Farm

Debbie Sharp Loeb, teacher by training but full-time mom to a disabled son, craftsperson, bead artist, great cook, creative homemaker & terrific spotter of cool new products for everything under the sun, presents Hodgepodge: recipes, household hints, stories about children, friends & relatives, cool stuff, music, & much more.
Email: debbie@geraniumfarm.org

Subscribe for HP via email

Search Hodgepodge...
Loading

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Yellow Dress

To go with Barbara's eMo: Feeling Pretty


Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still like the yellow dress ! Now we would look for something a bit different but who is it that tells us what is good or bad fashion anyway?? It seems to come from people who need to sell more clothes or other fashion items.How many times do we go shopping and come home saying:" There is NOTHING out there for ME to wear!"
And then we get used to whatever it is and buy it because we "have to have something" for whatever event that makes us give way to the fashion police !!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Leslie D. said...

I'm with Anonymous - the yellow dress is nice, and you look very nice in it! - Leslie

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the yellow dress, but then again, I had one almost just like it. My husband still asks where it is and why I don't wear it anymore!

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Donna George said...

I wonder. Do we all have a "yellow dress" in our skeletal closets? Mine had a halter top. A lovely designer number with absolutely NO shoulder pads. I think I rocked it, as they'd say today, much like I think you rock yours. Maybe the problem is we look at the photos of the past with the heads of our present.

4:29 PM  
Blogger pamela said...

you looked like you felt pretty
And (not that you need approval) you are! I had an aqua dress similar to yours. Well, all I can say is that everything old becomes new again, as an old saying goes! Thanks for the sheer joy of hearing my favorite Opera singer...kirinte Kenawa...bliss!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah - fashion changes. I remember a madras wrap around shirt. Tied with strings. Boy behing me in chemistry class held one of the strings as I got up.... disaster! [of course we all wore slips then so it wasn't ..indecent...]

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Copyright © 2003-Present Geranium Farm - All rights reserved.
Reproduction of any materials on this web site for any purpose
other than personal use without written consent is prohibited.