Geranium Farm Home     Who's Who on the Farm     The Almost Daily eMo     Subscriptions     Coming Events     Links
Hodgepodge     More or Less Church     Ways of the World     Father Matthew     A Few Good Writers     Bookstore
Light a Prayer Candle     Message Board     Donations     Gifts For Life     Pennies From Heaven     Live Chat

Hodgepodge from The Geranium Farm

Debbie Sharp Loeb, teacher by training but full-time mom to a disabled son, craftsperson, bead artist, great cook, creative homemaker & terrific spotter of cool new products for everything under the sun, presents Hodgepodge: recipes, household hints, stories about children, friends & relatives, cool stuff, music, & much more.
Email: debbie@geraniumfarm.org

Subscribe for HP via email

Search Hodgepodge...
Loading

Monday, June 08, 2009

I'm in Need of a Little Break . . .

Hi Hodgepodge Readers,

You may have noticed there was no posting last Friday. Well, I was in the ER with vertigo and had also been in last Sunday for the same thing. (I'll skip the details.) I went to the Ear, Nose, and Throat doc today and he put me on prednisone and I go back next Monday. I had had a sinus infection and had just finished the antibiotic for that on the day before my Sunday trip to the ER. I'm not showing any sinus or ear infections. (Although I have an awful post nasal drip with cough, mostly at night and feel pressure in my sinuses.)
I've also had ringing in my right ear that started the night of the first debate back last October and there was a trip to the ER back in November for the vertigo.
I think this has been my 3rd sinus infection since back then. I do have another appointment later in the month with ENT doc in another office for a hearing test.
Living with the ringing in the ear is one thing, but the vertigo is really, really bad!!
(and I do know that aspirin and caffeine can contribute to the ringing.)

So . . . I just really need a little time away from postings and I'll be back.

Debbie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debbie,
I am so sorry. I live with recurring bouts of vertigo so can understand what you are going through.
prayers ascending...
Mary C.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Copyright © 2003-Present Geranium Farm - All rights reserved.
Reproduction of any materials on this web site for any purpose
other than personal use without written consent is prohibited.